Donor Advised Fund
- Receive an immediate tax deduction
- Recommend distributions from your account to ministries over a period of time
- No capital gains taxes on gifts of long-term appreciated securities
- Simplify your giving
- Maximize your tax savings
Have you ever:
- Wanted to maximize your giving while saving additional tax dollars?
- Needed a tax deduction but wanted the ministry to receive the funds later or over a period of time, or didnt know yet which ministries you wanted to benefit?
- Wanted to make an anonymous gift?
- Wanted to simplify your giving by making one gift of stock, mutual fund, or other appreciated property, that could be distributed to multiple ministries?
If you answered yes to any of these, then the United Pentecostal Foundations Donor Advised Fund may be just the tool that you are looking for to make the most of your lifetime giving.
The Donor Advised Fund allows you to make gifts of appreciated assets or cash to the Foundation. The net proceeds from your gift go into an account established in your name. You can then recommend over time which UPCI ministries should receive distributions from your account. Your recommended gifts to these various ministries may be made in your name or anonymously...more
The Foundation accepts gifts of cash, stocks, or other property. The minimum amount required to open an Donor Advised Fund is $25,000 or more. Once the Fund is established, you may make additional contributions at any time. Gifts to the Donor Advised Fund are irrevocable. By gifting this way you may eliminate capital gains tax on gifts of appreciated property. Your gift may also receive a current income tax charitable deduction based on the fair market value of the property gifted. The value of the gift is maximized and giving is simplified as one gift can benefit many ministries.
This all adds up to sound stewardship of Gods property.
If you would like someone to contact you regarding establishing a Donor Advised Fund, please email us by clicking on the following link firstname.lastname@example.org.